£35000 - £36000 per day
2 months ago
OFFICE MANAGER - £35,000 Start date - Next week!
THE CLIENT -
Fast-growing marketing technology start-up with offices in the US and UK. We have some of the largest companies in the world as clients and, with ambitious plans to grow even quicker, we are looking for an Office Manager to help keep things running smoothly and staff happy across our UK and US businesses!
This role is super varied and we are looking for someone with a can-do attitude that is ready to get stuck in (and have a lot of fun along the way!). You will help create a great working environment doing anything from organising fun filled team events to making sure the fridge is stocked for Friday beers. You will also provide ad hoc support to the CEO and CTO and so some EA/PA experience would be great - but not essential.
- General management of all our offices both here in the UK and the US including ensuring that everything is fully stocked so that people have all they need to do their jobs and stay happy
- Ordering of computers and issuing of new laptops
- Help to run internal employee happiness initiatives including planning team and company social events and Christmas and Summer parties
- When needed, assisting the People team with ad hoc admin and new starter process
- Improve and maintain the office environment
- EA/PA style duties to support the CEO, CTO and other execs in the business
- Help with ad-hoc tasks as and when required
What we are looking for from you:
- Previous Office Management experience from a tech company would be great
- A desire to help create an exciting and productive business culture and be passionate about improving the working environment
- Enjoy organising and coming up with new and exciting ideas for staff events such as our Christmas and Summer parties
- You must be super organised with a flexible can-do attitude and be happy to get involved in lots of ad-hoc tasks and admin
- Strong computer skills are essential
- You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to quickly form strong relationships
What's in it for you?
- Competitive basic salary
- Private medical and dental insurance
- 25 days holiday as standard
- The opportunity to work with top global brands - Our excellent existing client portfolio includes brands
- Non-work needs: Free healthy snacks, office massages, Friday drinks and more
- Exposure to an exciting, fast paced company that is growing internationally and where fresh ideas and collaborative working are the norm