£40000 - £45000 per annum + Great Benefits!
about 1 year ago
Up to £45,000
My client, a renowned Global risk management consultancy are looking for a superstar Office Manager who will be responsible for the management and coordination of Global operational activities within the organisation.
Supporting the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for running with multiple projects from start to finish.
To succeed in this incredibly busy, demanding and fast paced role you will come from a Financial Services or Professional Services background where you will have experience of running an office in terms of the operations and administration.
The successful Office Manager will provide will performing the following duties:
- Leading and delivering on operational projects
- Overseeing office management
- Working closely with the Business Development Manager to help drive internal business growth activities
- Supporting the Business development manager with the management and development of the system
- Coordinating the provision of services from external IT support consultants and be the key 'internal' resource for all matters related to IT
- Assisting with the resolution of day-to-day IT issues
- Assisting with the management of supplier relationships
- Assisting with the upkeep of compliance manuals
- Occasional support to the finance team
- Supporting the Operations Manager in ad-hoc compliance projects
The successful Office Manager will have the following skills/experience:
- Senior level Office Manager experience
- Experience gained from Financial Services or Professional Services essential
- Comfortable working later to ensure projects are completed
- Fantastic organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and juggle multiple tasks
- High level attention to detail
- Exemplary telephone manner
If you possess the above skills, experience and attributes then apply now without further delay!