Our Client, a boutique investment business in Mayfair are looking for a PA/Office Manager to join their team. This role offers hybrid working. Joining an incredibly friendly team this role will work closely with the Co-Founder of the business as a PA along side working as an Office Manager to support the rest of the team.
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining an organised and efficient office environment, including managing office supplies, equipment, and facilities.
- Maintain office security and emergency protocols and procedures.
- Acting as Fire Marshall and First Aider (training can be provided if necessary) and leading on health & safety within the workplace matters.
- Assisting in ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies.
- Being a "go to" person for the wider team on ad hoc queries and tasks.
- Providing PA support, managing diaries, booking travel, meetings and itineraries.
- Meeting and greeting guests and management of meeting rooms.
- Organising internal and external meetings, events, drinks and dinners.
- Completing and submitting expense claims.
Additional duties may include:
- Assisting Compliance officer in maintaining and updating compliance documentation and records.
- Assisting in accounts payable and the tracking of supplier invoices.
- Coordinating employee onboarding, orientation and access to necessary systems.
- Maintaining employee records, holiday, sickness and benefits administration.
- Being the primary point of contact for IT-related matters within the company.
- CRM Maintenance
- Experience in working for a small to medium sized business
- Previous office management experience
- Ability to support in a PA capacity
- A polished and strong communicator
- Hybrid working, 4 days in the office
- 25 Days Holiday
- Private Medical
- Critical Illness Cover
- Life Assurance
- Wellness Cover
- Discretionary Bonus