City of London, London
Up to £25000.00 per annum
4 months ago
My Client who are an FX Client based in the heart of the City are looking to hire a Fluent Portuguese Operations Administrator to join their growing Global Team.
We are looking for someone who is able to multitask, has strong problem solving skills, is self-motivated and excited by the diverse range of opportunities and challenges. We are looking for an individual with the flexibility and passion required to help grow the business.
If you are interested in a full-time job that offers a varied workload, a fast paced working environment and friendly team and have the skills listed please apply.
Duties as a Portuguese Administrator:
- Support the wider Operations team with overseas incorporations and the subsequent management of the entities, helping them to scale globally while remaining compliant with all local laws.
- Help the Head of Operations with ad hoc queries and projects supporting in delivering the business plan, and enabling the bigger picture.
- Identify areas for improvement in the company processes and help to drive efficiency, this will include research into new technologies and supporting with implementation.
- Preparation, Planning and coordinating the roll out of new business areas.
- Be agile in your thinking and effectively manage your time to meet business needs.
- Ad hoc administrative tasks as required.
- Portuguese or other LATAM based language skills.
- Quick learner with good initiative.
- Strong written and verbal communication and time keeping skills.
- Candidates will be highly organised, strong attention to detail with a working knowledge of Microsoft packages and Google Apps. Must be comfortable using phone applications and working remotely.
- Confident to work under your own initiative when necessary and dedicated to see all tasks through to completion.
- Flexibility with your working hours - you will need to be able to travel as required.
We will consider a Graduate who is fluent Portuguese or LATAM.