Up to £45000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Operations Coordinator - Risk Management consultancy
Are you career savvy looking for a challenging environment? If you are someone who is analytical, driven, enthusiastic and proactive then this role is for you. My client is looking for candidates with strong commercial acumen, highly organised and articulate with great verbal and written communication skills.
Based in the London Office - Responsible for supporting the Group Operations Manager - Global Operations team in the management and co-ordination of global operational activities within the business.
- CRM (Gold vision System)
- Work closely with the business development manager to help drive internal business growth activities
- Run various projects confidently and taking control to help deliver marketing strategies
- Lead and delivery on ad-hoc operational projects
- Coordinate the provision of services from external IT support consultants and be the key 'internal' resource for all matters related to IT and telecommunications.
- Assist with the implementation of changes and updates to IT and telecommunications systems.
- Assist with the resolution of day-to-day IT issues, hardware and telephone issues with support contractors.
- Liaise with Gallery IT support to deliver IT projects and ensure all backup file support is in place and efficient.
- Coordinate with Telco providers on issues, and ongoing upgrades and work on any Telco projects.
- Oversee office management.
- Assist with the management of supplier relationships, help identify and recommend new relationships and work with Operations Manager to ensure SLA's are met.
- Administer time management system - Microsoft NAV - production and management of invoice creation, expenses & time sheet management.
- Ensure that day-to-day administrative support for the consultants is provided in a timely and professional manner.
- Liaise with NYC and Singapore office to ensure all administrative tasks run smoothly.
My client is also looking for a candidates who has exposure to working with Finance & compliance teams helping with the delivery of PEP checking for new clients, assist in the upkeep of compliance needs / manuals / reporting.
?Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02038460798.