£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Operations / Business Development Manager
£35,000 - £50,000
My Client are a growing Food and Beverage business based in the heart of Harlow who are now looking for a top team member to work alongside the original founder to help drive growth into other regions, as well developing the platform to increase customer value, reduce delivery costs, and provide a wider-range of products.
The role and the candidate profile:
- Be hardworking, entrepreneurially minded individual to help drive the business through explosive growth over the next 3 - 5 years.
- This role would be working alongside the original founder, a very capable guy who needs a strong partner to help run and move the business forward.
- The exact role will depend on the recruited individual's skill set, there is some flexibility here.
- The individual will already have a broad understanding across all business disciplines i.e. finance, operations, HR, IT but will probably come from a sales and marketing or general management background in a consumer marketing business.
Requirements of the Operations Manager:
- A strong tech based history would be very valuable especially if it were App based.
- They must be able to operate with the internal small team but also be capable of interacting with senior individuals from outside of the company such as investors, existing and potential, bankers, lawyers key customers and the like.
- The candidate must live locally to Harlow area as job will be largely office based and as much of the business is transacted over the weekend would need to be available, although not necessarily to work, at weekends.