City of London, London
£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Personal Assistant | £38,000 | City of London
My Client are an International Marketing Agency on the hunt for a diligent, pro-active and experienced PA to support two Managing Directors on a permanent basis.
The role is for an experienced, assertive and highly organised Personal Assistant. Reporting into and managing the diaries and work days for two senior business leaders, with international roles, clients and teams.
- Proactive, intuitive and exceptional diary management across multiple time zones.
- Deal with diary changes and matters arising during the working day, including over-running meetings or other challenges.
- Plan, arrange and coordinate meetings, including booking meeting rooms and venues (ordering catering or equipment as applicable).
- Liaise with partner agencies, colleagues and even clients directly in some cases, to arrange/change meetings, agenda's, etc.
- Organise extensive, multiple travel itineraries, including international travel, transfers, accommodation and visas.
- Ensure all new joiners to the team have all IT and general needs (desk, locker, etc) in place ahead of start date
The successful PA must have
- Proven and demonstrable experience operating as a PA to senior management in a busy, fast paced, high pressured environment
- Robust experience managing multiple and ever-changing diaries
- Demonstrable experience managing domestic and international travel
- Offering a range of incredible benefits from flexible working, summer hours, on-site rooftop bar & restaurant, subsidised lunches, discount on river boat serviced and travel and incredible training programmes.