£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
9 months ago
PA to HR Director and COO
My client are a fantastic Financial Services Advisor based in the west end of London - (Marylebone).
Seeking a strong PA who is able to work with a high level of confidentiality supporting the HR Director and COO.
It is essential the PA has similar experience of working in a confidential roles supporting C suite staff with a range of PA tasks aswell as dealing with sensitive business information.
- Proactively managing multiple diaries, including managing schedules, arranging meetings, interviews appointments and lunches both internally and externally
- Manage the recruitment inbox, including routine responses
- Liaise with candidates and external recruitment agencies to arrange interviews
- Ensure the HR system is accurate and up to date at all times, including new joiners and staff changes, responding to routine holiday amendments and queries
- Arrange approved internal training sessions and deal with all associated administration
- Deal with approved external training course bookings and examinations
- Produce standard employment contractual documentation
- Routine and ad hoc correspondence, writing first draft where appropriate
- Prepare, send, log and file biannual review forms
- Scanning and electronic filing