City of London, London
£28000 - £35000 per annum + Great Benefits
9 months ago
My client, a leading global professional services organisation - are now looking to bring in an experienced PA to join their expanding London office.
This is an incredibly busy and demanding role where you will be providing support to a large team, providing a tailored and comprehensive support service.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking firm who can offer you the support, growth and progression that you're seeking in your career!
- Extensive diary and mailbox management for Partners/Directors
- Coordinating global travel
- Regularly liaising with clients on behalf of Partners/Directors
- Producing PowerPoint presentations
- Updating company database regularly
- Processing of expenses
- Ad hoc projects at the direction of the partners and directors
The successful PA will have the following experience/skills:
- PA experience gained from professional services environment
- Fantastic communication sklills
- Ability to prioritise and reprioritise tasks where appropriate
- Highly competent with MS Office - Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
If you possess the above skills, experience and attributes then apply now without further delay!