£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
12 months ago
My client is a leading Investment Bank, seeking an intelligent and proactive Personal Assistant to supporting a Team of Executives based in the Marylebone office ASAP.
Strong PowerPoint skills are essential (an exercise to demonstrate level of ability will take place at interview)
The successful Team PA will be extremely organised, hands on and proactive, especially around Diary Management and Coordinating Executives time efficiently regarding internal and external meetings.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Working in a private and confidential manner
- Managing multiple diaries
- Create, amend and format letters, presentations
- Proofread documents
- Provide support to other PAs in the event of work overflow, lunch periods, holidays or absences
- Demonstrate awareness at all times that you are the "face of the firm
2019 start date is preference!