City of London, London
£40000 - £45000.00 per annum
23 days ago
Our client a Global Insurance firm are looking to hire an experience PA for a 6-month Contract. The jobholder will provide a high quality, dedicated administration/secretarial support service to one or more managers.
- Organises diary, files and electronic records
- Screen calls and e-mails, prioritising items for response and answering routine enquiries. Re-directs items as appropriate.
- Provide administration support for personal matters, as appropriate
- Prepares paperwork for meetings
- Organises local and international travel arrangements, including visa requirements, insurance arrangements and the preparation of travel itineraries
- Liaises with other support areas as required e.g. Facilities/post room/reception team etc
- Produces a wide variety of documentation using appropriate software packages, including reports, presentations, letters and spreadsheets. Reviews final documentation for completeness, accuracy, quality, corporate style and format
- Processes invoices and checks and reconciles expenses for their department/team
- Ensure up to date records are maintained at all times on the Company's/Group's systems
- Screens calls for manager
- Liaises with other secretarial and administration resource in the Division as required, in order to ensure support is available during lunch breaks, holidays or periods of absence. On a contingency basis, may provide secretarial support for other teams within the Division
Ideal candidate will have worked within insurance or Financial Services.