£25.00 - £30.00 per hour + plus holidays pay & hybrid working
about 1 month ago
ongoing poss +
My client a global retail company are looking for a highly skilled PA to support the Director of Corporate Affairs and the senior management team of Investor Relations / Communications / Sustainability
Reporting to the Director of Corporate Affairs you will provide a highly efficient PA service including liaising with Stakeholders and producing presentations for pitches
Your responsibilities will include:
- Effective diary management and all associated arrangements to ensure the smooth running of schedules and optimum effectiveness including strategic priorities, production of agendas, briefing materials, packs, travel, refreshments, etc.
- Monitoring and prioritising incoming mail/emails/calls on a daily basis, dealing, responding or redirecting as appropriate.
- Preparation and production of materials including pitches and investor relations presentations.
- Arranging meeting with investors
- Arranging events and lunches including roadshows
- Processing expenses for the Director of Corporate Affairs
- Supporting corporate events and event organisation as required.
- General adhoc administration for the team
Skills and Experience Required
- Previous PA experience at senior management level is essential
- Preferably you will have previous Investor Relations experience
- Experience of arranging events e.g. lunches and roadshows would be desirable
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to change priorities
- Excellent communications skills and used to liaising with Stakeholders
- Have demonstrable experience in PA/EA role supporting senior Executives, with an innate ability to see problems before they arise and deal with them appropriately.
- Exceptional organisation, diary and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritising work effectively, as well as working under pressure, often to tight deadlines.
- Good knowledge and ability to use Microsoft packages
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal - with strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills - dealing with individuals at all levels.
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills.
🔵Immediate Start - Mon 7th November (or ASAP)
🟣Hourly Rate: £25.00 PAYE plus hols
🔴Hybrid: 3/4 days office based - 1 day at home (at least )
🟠Location: London NW1