£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + pro rata plus bens
about 1 month ago
My client is looking for an excellent Administrator / PA to support the EA of the CEO of this high profile not for profit company. You will be working in a busy and varied role providing admin support to the EA who supports at Board level in this high-profile environment
- Be the first point contact for the CEO's office
- Meet and greet visiting high-net-worth clients on behalf the CEO
- Assist the CEO's EA in providing an exceptional secretarial and administrative service
- Management of incoming phone calls and emails as required.
- Manage the incoming post
- Main liaison between Board members
- Liaise with the events team in regard to high-profile meetings, itineraries and travel
- Typing of business emails and letters.
- Arrange committee meetings, prepare documentation, and create agendas for distribution in advance of meetings.
- Assist with attending meetings with the opportunity to possibly take minutes of meetings.
- Ensure booking for the company flat diary and travel calendar are updated on a daily basis.
- Devise and maintain up-to-date soft copy filing and retrieval systems.
- Additional similar tasks will be delegated by the EA in order to support the organisation's objectives.
- Process expenses for the EA and CEO using an online system (Sage).
Must have skills:
- Preferably have a degree or business qualification
- Have previous admin experience
- Previous support as a PA or experience of supporting a PA would be beneficial
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Accuracy with a good eye for detail
- Ability to be responsible for key tasks
- Experience of working in a busy office and to deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate commitment toward the achievement of objectives.
- Commitment to work harmoniously with senior Management staff and all departments
- Be able to retain confidential information
- Previous experience of taking notes at meetings would be an advantage
- Good Computer skills MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Be happy to do adhoc duties including making teas and coffees for the Executive meetings
This is the perfect opportunity to gain experience on your journey to becoming a professional PA and would suit someone with previous office administration expeirence who is looking to build on their PA experience
Salary: £28000 - £32000 (pro rata)
Location: Central London
Duration: 6 months