City of London, London
£27000 - £30000.00 per annum + pro rata + benefits + hybrid working
24 days ago
An excellent opportunity for an experienced PA/Office Manager to support this Global Head of this growing investment company based in the heart of the city
You will support the Global Head of Capital Markets by providing a flexible, confidential and high-quality secretarial support to the London Directors and assist the wider team and provide full office management activities to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the office.
- Organising diaries, meetings, travel arrangements and itineraries
- Producing and amending documentation etc.
- Processing expense claims and completing monthly timesheets
- Arranging management meetings, including the preparation of packs, agendas etc
- Producing PowerPoint presentations and updating Excel spreadsheets
- Working as part of the wider cross jurisdiction PA team to provide assistance
- Carrying out a range of additional projects/duties as required by the Directors
Office Management duties
- Reception and switchboard duties, dealing with clients via telephone and email
- Liaising with the Helpdesk to resolve any IT issues
- Ordering stationery and arranging payment of invoices
- Organising office maintenance and admin tasks related to the premises
- Assisting other offices in connection with attending Embassies to have documentation apostilled/notarised, delivering/collecting documentation in connection with visas.
- Overseeing the bookings for meeting rooms and board rooms
- Assisting with new starter packs and ensuring work from home assessments are completed
- Acting as the first port of call for all staff members in the office.
- Extensive PA experience is essential
- Previous Office Management experience would be desirable
- Confident user of key IT packages, including Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook
- Prior experience working in a financial services environment is desirable
- The ability to use initiative and work independently
- Willingness to get involved and work as part of the team
- The ability to remain calm when under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Accuracy and an eye for detail
- The ability to time manage effectively and to prioritise and organise workflow
- Strong communication skills - confidence in engaging with staff at all levels.
Salary: £30,000 pro rata plus benefits
Location: City - Hybrid working model
Duration: 6 months FTC
Start Date: January 2022