£3500 - £40000 per annum
4 months ago
6 - 12 months +
A fantastic opportunity for an engaging PA/EA who is experienced at C-Suite level. Our client has a large membership base and is involved with various events through the year. Working predominately on a one-to-one basis supporting the C-Suite Exec, you will also be his point of contact for his teams
Providing a seamless and proactive service under the direction of the Private Secretary. This is a pivotal role, where you will be the C-Suite Exec's eyes and ears, and be one step ahead of his day to day commitments.
- Act as a first point of contact / filter and liaise internally and externally on behalf of the Chief Executive.
- Ensure consistent support to the Chief Executive.
- Management of incoming phone calls and emails as required
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors
- Provide diary support for the Chief Executive.
- Typing of business emails and letters as directed by the Chief Executive.
- Arrange travel and manage expenses for the Chief Executive.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and events
- Arrange draft agendas, attend and take minutes of meetings.
- Devise and maintain up-to-date soft and hard copy filing and retrieval systems.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and any other documents as required.
- Supporting and organising the Board and Committee of General Purposes, and Senior Management meetings.
- Previous PA/EA to C-Suite experience is essential
- Previous experience of working and organising Board meetings would be very beneficial
- Experienced at taking minutes of Board meetings
- Excellent grammar is essential
- Good level of Education / Degree or by relevant experience
- Excellent organisational skills to deliver on timelines, budget and costs
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Confident manner to meet visiting dignitaries of behalf of the C-Suite Exec
- Be an excellent team player building relationships with all levels of staff
- Good level of computer skills Intermediate MS Word and Excel
- Good level of education / Degree - or by relevant experience
Commence: April / May
Salary: £18.00 - £21.00 per hour / £35000 - £40000
Temp to Perm / Contract
Duration: 6 - 12 months poss plus
Hours: 35 hour week
Location: London WC2 (currently working from home until the offices reopen)