West London, London
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
10 months ago
PA to CEO | West London | £40,000
My Client are an entrepreneurial and innovative entertainment company that works across Theatre's in the heart of London.
I am looking for an exceptional candidate with extensive PA experience to join the lively and established office based in the heart of the West End.
You will be working closely with the EA and current PA to support the busy professional life of the CEO.
Responsibilities as a PA to CEO:
- The candidate must be cool, calm and collected.
- The key task will be managing the CEO's changeable diary and extensive email and post correspondence.
- Daily liaison with senior stakeholders.
- Correspondence to include frequent and often extensive dictation.
- Where directed, respond to all correspondence
- Arrange meetings for the CEO and other stakeholders.
- Arrange global travel for the CEO in both the UK and US.
- Developing and extending record keeping including filing arrangements in CEO office.
Essential requirements as a PA:
- High standard of written English with demonstrable ability to write copy and to take extensive dictation.
- High standard of spoken English with intelligent and articulate communication skills.
- Solid and experienced administrator who has a conscientious approach and a forensic level of detail.
- Self-motivated and able to work alone as well as part of a collaborative team.
- An incredible business that put on the most incredible entertainment across London and deliver fantastic experiences.
- They are a cool, calm and collected business.
- Offering amazing discounts on entertainment, good bonuses, extra holidays and progression programmes.