£55000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
23 days ago
Small to Medium size Bank seek a Paralegal with 5 years' experience working as a Paralegal in a regulated Financial Services organisation.
The Paralegal will have a strong understanding of UK Corporate Governance Code, and support the Head of Compliance manage the Corporate Governance of the Bank, aswell as providing company and regulatory advise to the Bank.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Work closely with the Executive Committee (EXCO) and Board members with responsibility for coordinating the preparation of materials for all Management, EXCO, Board Sub-Committees and Board meetings
- Review first document drafts and proofread legal documentation, providing basic advice on contracts
- Conduct legal research and liaise with the Bank's outside Law firm
- Ensuring appropriate corporate governance mechanisms are in place in the Bank
- Arrange meetings of Directors and Shareholders, draft agendas for all Board meetings
- Action items from Committee meetings
- Keep up to date the Terms of Reference for Executive Committees
- Assist the Head of Compliance with projects