City of London, London
£23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Paralegal - Real Estate and Projects
City of London
My Client are a well-established Law Firm based in the heart of the City of London. They provide legal services throughout England and Whales. With approximately 240 employees in the UK; they strive on their service provided to clients and family-feel to all their employees.
We are seeking to recruit a Paralegal to assist their Real Estate and Projects Department. A core area of the team is development work for Housing Associations and private developers including acquisition, development, and sale of completed schemes.
- We are looking for someone with strong analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and who is able to manage their own caseload with accuracy and a highly efficient level of time management.
- This is a demanding role that will require flexibility and the ability to successfully prioritise competing demands.
- The successful candidate will gain excellent exposure to a broad range of property work in a busy and friendly team.
- Manage own caseload of high volume property sales, handling both shared ownership and outright sales;
- Assist and/or manage in relation to stair casing matters and residential acquisitions and disposals;
- Ensure timelines and deadlines are met and adhered to;
- Set up and maintain online document rooms;
- Provide clients with monthly invoices and progress reports;
- Manage a large number of deadlines relating to a variety of transactions at any one time;
- Carry out legal research as and when required;
- Organise and maintain tidy and accurate electronic files (hard copy files when required)
Essential skills and requirements
- Property and Real Estate experience is a must
- You will have an appropriate degree in Law or equivalent (or appropriate conversion) or an appropriate subject;
- You will have successfully completed or be in the course of undertaking the LPC or be studying CILEX;
- You will have good experience in a similar role and possess solid drafting skills;