West End, London
£200 - £250 per day
AG: FA : P/Q_1632406880
27 days ago
A leading Asset management firm have an exciting job opening as a Part Qualified Fund Accountant. This is a great opportunity to join one of the world's leading Asset Management Firms. You need to have a keen eye for detail with extensive reconciliation experience and be an organised individual who has previous experience working within financial services.
Key responabilites for a Part Qualifed Fund Accounant
- Preparation of the Statutory Accounts for various Group entities.
- Preparation of Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
- Preparation of liquidation accounts and interim Financial Statements
- Interaction with Funds' auditors, local accountants, tax advisors, legal advisors and liquidators
- Provide support to the Head of Finance, Finance Managers, Company Secretary and other team members
- Assist with the audit of the group entities.
- Weekly Group Cash Flow Analysis.
- Assist in the preparation and review of the monthly Management Accounts.
- Assist in the developing of processes to streamline Financial Reporting.
- Develop strong relationships across the business, both within and outside of Finance;
Other desirables for Part Qualifed Fund Accouannt
- Part Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA) or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years accounting experience, including preparation of statuary Accounts/Financial Statements
- Advanced Excel, intermediate PowerPoint and Word
- Investment Management Experience preferable