City of London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum
17 days ago
My client is a leading ecommerce success story that is going through a period of rapid change.
About the Role
As Payments Manager you will be responsible for managing the relationship with payment provider partners to ensure the timely and accurate processing and settlement of payments and refunds across both existing markets and new markets.
This is achieved through:
- Being a subject matter expert on Payment Processing standard operating procedures, taking ownership of complex cases and consistently looking for ways to improve customer and banker experience
- working closely with payment providers to manage service levels, fees, fraud management and settlement timings;
- Preparation of weekly/monthly reporting and analysis on transactional activity
- Managing a team of 1 you will provide guidance and training to fellow Payment Specialists
- Ensuring all processes are documented and fully compliant
- Managing enquiries and escalations, informing team leaders and/ or management of concerns and issues as and when they arise
- Demonstrating an expert level of knowledge of Payments Industry standards such Financial Crime Standards
- Provide SME advice to the broader business in support of strategic projects, initiatives and new business
The successful candidate will have a strong track record as a Payment Manager in a leading ecommerce business, strong stakeholder management experience with payment providers is essential.