West London, London
£23000 - £25000 per annum
about 2 months ago
I am looking for a P2P Payments Associate to join a Media company based in West London. The candidate will ideally have 3-5 years experience within Payments.
* Ensure that the payment schedules for all Operating Brands are adhered to and executed efficiently and effectively, in line with company procedures and Audit controls.
* Ensure the smooth operation of the P2P payments by working with the local divisions
* Manage vendor, intercompany and employee expense payments in relation to BACS and Wire payments for all divisions
* Ensuring all controls are Audit compliant.
* Provide guidance and support to local divisions and outsourced business provider on P2P payment policy and processes.
* Handle enquiries & provide level one escalated customer service support regarding payment issues.
* Act as a liaison between local division and outsourced business partner.
* Ensure all payments are made on time, and in line with company policy.
* Manage key Audit controls and maintain all relevant documentation across the process to ensure compliance.
* Maintain relationships with key suppliers for local divisions to ensure no disruptions to services
* Investigate overpayment and misallocation of payments
* Run ad hoc reports based on management's requests and perform analysis as required on P2P projects to increase process efficiencies
* 3-5 years or more previous experience of working in P2P
* Experience of working with outsourced partners desirable
* Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
* Attention to detail
* Good communications skills
* Ability to work on multiple tasks
* Excellent organisational skills
* Team working skills