City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
3 months ago
KennedyPearce are partnering with an eCommerce company who are going through a period of growth. This, Payments Manager is a newly created role and you will be responsible for managing the relationship with payment providers and partners to ensure the timely and accurate processing and settlement of payments and refunds; management and oversight of fraud risk; as well as assisting in building out the payment offerings across both existing markets and new markets.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Key business owner for relationship with the existing payment providers, working closely with them to manage service levels, fees, fraud management and settlement timings;
- Oversight of the daily/weekly reconciliation of sales order system to the payment provider systems, and to the banking system, including refunds;
- Oversight and responsibility for the process of investigating and resolving settlement reconciliation differences;
- Preparation of weekly/monthly reporting and analysis on transactional activity, including settlements, acceptance rates, chargebacks, fees, etc;
- Overview and management of fraud risk, working with payment provider fraud risk tools and services;
- Establish close working relationship with internal stakeholders, including customer service teams and tech teams;
- Involvement in setting up payment options in any new markets;
- Line management responsibilities for 1 direct report
- You will be an experience payment manager or similar who has a proven track record of working successfully with different payment provider solutions to manage settlements, acceptance rates, and fraud risks.
- You will be a highly motivated individual who is able to build and maintain close working relationships with key external and internal partners, and who is looking to make this role their own.