City of London, London
£28000 - £30000 per annum
3 months ago
Payroll (70%) and Finance Assistant (30%) position available for a candidate on a short term notice. This role is based in London but may have some travel involved towards Guildford. This role is permanent and onboarding will happen in the next few weeks.
- Receive and collate monthly payroll information, liaising with the outsourced payroll team
- Process payroll BACS payments
- Dealing with any payroll HMRC correspondence
- Making relevant HMRC payments
- Dealing with internal staff payroll queries
- Reconciliation/check of the US payroll (twice-monthly)
- Assisting the Management Accountant with Month End reporting & tasks such as preparing and posting journals
- Preparing Accruals & Prepayments schedules
- Fixed Assets
- Reconciling month end balances in relation to payroll accounts
- Other adhoc duties including analysis of payroll and other costs as necessary
To be succesful:
- You will have had experience of running UK payroll and some experience with accounting.
- You may have started, or want to start, studying towards an accountancy qualification.
- Confident user of excel (pivot tables / vlookups) required