£25000 - £29000 per annum
6 months ago
My Client, a Global Consultancy in Oxford are looking to hire a HR/Payroll Coordinator to join their friendly team.
In this role, the HR Assistant is accountable for the day to day administration of all HR functions and duties and to contribute to the delivery and implementation of HR practices and services.
Main Responsibilities as HR/Payroll Coordinator include:
- Payroll administration for six European offices, including resolving queries from employees and providers and meeting all monthly payroll process deadlines
- Preparation of all paperwork in relation to offers of employment, contract, amendments to terms and conditions, secondments and reference requests
- Completion and processing of documentation and administration in relation to starters, changes and leavers
- Ensure an effective onboarding process for all new starters using the agreed process
- Deliver the HR inductions and provide training on the HR database to new starters
- Administration and maintenance of employee files and the HR database (Access) in an effective manner; the HR Assistant is a superuser of our HR database
- Administration of all UK and EU benefits and the UK benefits portal (which includes general questions and data management)
- Provide general HR advice and guidance to Partners, line managers and employees in line with company policies and procedures
- A key point of contact for the business - managing the HR requests inbox ensuring all emails are responded to or forwarded in a timely manner
- While not a requirement, the ability to speak and write fluently in French or Italian (highly desirable) or German or Dutch (desirable) would be an advantage
- Approximately 12-24 months experience of generalist HR activities
- IT literate with experience of using HR databases.
- Payroll and benefit administration experience
- Salary: £25k - £29K
- Location: Oxford