Back to jobs
- Posted 17 March 2023
- Salary £35000 - £45000 per annum + Hybrid, Pensions, Bonus
- LocationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineAccounting & Finance
- Contact NameTony English
I am URGENTLY looking for a Payroll Manager and a Payroll Officer for a National organisation and to be based in one of their offices in Newcastle. This is NOT a remote role, please don;r apply unless you can commute to Newcaste town centre.
- Managing a team of payroll admins
- To provide day to day support and sign off.
- Support HR Operational Leadership strategic goals and objectives
- Enable continuous improvement of all HR Operational activities and processes
- Drive effective working of HR / Payroll Operational teams
- Build an effective team who work collaboratively to ensure seamless payroll service delivery.
- Manage team service requests and ensure effective resolution is carried out every time
- Be first point of contact for relevant service line escalations
- Performance and absence management as well as investigations of any conduct issues.
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of all payroll services every time
- Ensure compliance, control and governance at all times
- Provide data and reports as and when requested
- Drive and embed continuous improvement and documented processes and controls
- Develop and coach payroll team members improving departmental knowledge and expertise and enabling succession planning
- Produce monthly performance statistics for review with Service Delivery Manager
- hybrid working
- wellbeing hour each week,
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays,
- a great range of learning and career opportunities
- and a wide range of flexible & reward benefits
- extra time off to volunteer 2 days per year.
and so much more...