Our Client, a Global Financial Services business in Liverpool Street is looking for a Payroll & Benefits Specialist who can speak fluent Polish to join their Human Resources Team.
Our client offers hybrid working (3 days a week in the office) and a fantastic range of benefits.
Reporting to the Payroll & Benefits Manager responsibilities as Payroll & Benefits Specialist will include:
Administering and Controlling Payroll Operations:
- This involves overseeing the day-to-day payroll operations for employees in the EMEA region.
- Ensuring that all payroll-related tasks are completed accurately and on time.
Processing Payroll Using Third-Party Providers:
- Coordinating with third-party payroll providers to process employee salaries, deductions, and benefits accurately.
- Verifying the accuracy of data provided to these providers.
Compliance with Payroll Accounting Requirements:
- Ensuring that all payroll transactions are in line with accounting standards.
- Conducting regular reconciliations to identify and rectify any discrepancies.
Payroll Tax Reporting and Filing:
- Managing payroll tax reporting and filing requirements with the statutory authorities in the EMEA region.
- Ensuring that all tax filings are accurate and submitted on time.
Compliance with Regional Laws:
- Keeping up-to-date with regional-specific payroll laws and regulations.
- Ensuring that all payroll processes and reporting are in compliance with these laws.
Providing Payroll and Tax Support:
- Serving as the first point of contact for employees' payroll and tax-related queries.
Employee Benefits Management:
- Managing and administering employee benefits.
- Handling queries related to benefits, joiners, leavers, and changes.
Collaboration with HR and Reward Teams:
- Partnering with the HR and Reward teams to ensure alignment on compensation, benefits, and payroll matters.
Monitoring Payroll Regulations:
- Staying informed about changes in payroll regulations in the EMEA region.
- Ensuring that the organization remains compliant with evolving laws.
Reconciliation of Payroll Accounts:
- Assisting the finance department with reconciliations of payroll accounts.
- Ensuring accuracy in financial records.
Advising on Compensation, Benefits, and Tax Issues:
- Providing guidance on matters related to employee compensation, benefits, and tax implications.
- Staying knowledgeable about employment legislation affecting payroll.
Monthly Payroll Cost Reporting:
- Monitoring, processing, and reporting on monthly payroll costs to support financial planning and budgeting.
The Profile of the Candidate:
- Fluent Polish speaker
- Prior experience in payroll/human resources managing multinational payrolls
- Experience in working and liaising with outsourced payrolls
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and organisational skills.
- Hybrid working, 3 days in the office per week
- Up to 10% Pension ContributioN
- Private Medical
- Life & Income Protection Insurance
- Gym Membership (£1k)
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 25 days holiday increaseing after 2 years employment to 30 days
- Employee Assistance Programme