An exciting opportunity for a People Coordinator to join our client an Fintech Company based in the City. As People Coordinator you will act as the HR point of contact for a number of key areas of the business across multiple countries.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive self-starter and have HR experience within Financial Services Industry.
- Assisting with the on-boarding
- Ensure policies and procedures are up to date and implemented in a consistent and professional way
- Ensure the timely and accurate processing of all documentation ranging from issuing of offer letters, contracts of employment and references
- Support the recruitment process
- Ensure issues are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner and that solutions are actioned within agreed timescales
- Establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and external providers
- Assess training requirements across the Group and develop and deliver appropriate training as required
Skills and Experience
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- Good knowledge of all HR processes and policies
- Excellent communicator, both in person and in writing
- Experience using a HR system is essential
- Excellent relationship skills with the capability of operating with people at all levels
- Highly proficient in the use of a HR database