City of London, London
£90000 - £100000 per annum
5 months ago
Our client, who is a Global Media Agency, is looking to hire a People Director to join their growing team! This is a brand-new headcount so a great opportunity to make this your own and to assist in being part of an exciting new journey.
They have 600 creative individuals in 20 cities around the world. Whilst their presence is global, their local market knowledge drives how they think, operate and deliver in-market, because their clients sit at the heart of everything they do.
What they Are Looking For
They are looking to add a warm, progressive and ambitious People Director to their growing UK team. Based in London, the People Director is responsible for ensuring key HR services and consultancy are delivered across the UK and Global teams. The People Director is an integral member of the regional and global HR team(s), this role partners with the Leadership teams, managers and senior leaders to get creative in the areas of organisational design, talent development, work-force planning, succession planning, employee relations, rewards, training, leadership development, and performance management. The People Director is an emerging company leader who demonstrates the ability and wherewithal to deliver on vision and performance requirements.
- Experience of building a purpose-driven, mission-oriented culture
- Develops and implements progressive action plans and strategies to attract, develop and retain talent across the UK
- Partners with Chief People Officer and UK Leadership teams to develop solutions to deliver an HR operations infrastructure that effectively supports our people, our mission and our business across talent acquisition, compensation, benefits, payroll, talent management and development, compliance and business planning
- Establishes industry leading recruitment strategy and leads the talent acquisition process to actively promote the employer brand for across the UK
- Consults on UK learning & development plans, identifying talent development solutions and training programmes to address business needs - adjusting plans and budgets as needed to address the most critical priorities.
- Consults on the overall benefits strategy and to deliver day-to-day benefits and issues, questions and support for employees
- Oversees UK onboarding program, managing process, delivery and development of best in class onboarding content
- 10+ years progressive HR working experience, preferably with some experience in a stand-alone role and managing multiple stakeholders at management levels
- Prior experience in a marketing, communications and/or digital technology professional environment
- Passion for leveraging technology in HR practices and creating efficiencies
- Experience of and ambition to build a purpose-driven, mission-oriented culture
- Proficient user of Slack, Asana and Google Suite
- Ability to lead, coach and manage a direct team as well as indirect stakeholders (in both an in-person and virtual environment)
- A curious, entrepreneurial spirit that will thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment by being proactive, always asking questions and taking a solutions-oriented approach to all work
- We are pioneering a hybrid working approach but access to our London office is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with some knowledge of internal communication strategies
- Language Requirements: Fluent written and spoken English