City of London, London
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare, Gym
4 months ago
An exciting opportunity has become available working as a People Team Coordinator for a multi-national Media Company.
Within the role you will be dealing direct with employees and Line Managers regarding any questions on HR, payroll, benefits, policies, and practises. As well as delivering day-to-day tactical HR operational responsibilities. An integral member of the regional and global HR teams, reporting to the HR Manager and Key stakeholders within the UK. This position has the opportunity to grow within the company to become a HR Officer.
- Maintain and optimize HRIS system, employee records, employee benefit profile, and employee engagement system.
- Respond and support all internal and external HR related inquiries and requests including policies and procedures, payroll, and benefits processes.
- Coordinate and support new hire onboarding and inductions.
- Assist with payroll and benefits administration.
- Collaborate with teams in building, supporting and executing initiatives that contribute to an inclusive culture representation of our values.
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years HR experience
- Prior experience with digital HR systems
- Excellent self-management skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment