City of London, London
£28000 - £30000 per annum + Plus Benefits
4 months ago
Our client is searching for a People Team Coordinator to join their exciting UK team. The media company have an outstanding local market knowledge and strive to break new ground with strategy, creative and communications. As the People Team Coordinator, you will be joining a passionate group of 80 employees setting the standard for the next generation of global agencies.
The successful People Team Coordinator will be an integral member of the HR teams, reporting to the HR manager and key stakeholders. Consulting with employees and managers answering questions on Hr, payroll, policies, and practices as well as day to day HR operation responsibilities are a few tasks you will be completing daily.
The People Team Coordinator has an opportunity to grow within the first 12-18 months to a HR Officer. If you are a creative individual looking for a company that celebrates ambition, encourages curiosity and values kindness then this is the job role for you.
- Maintain HRIS system, employee records, employee benefit profile and employee engagement system.
- Support all internal and external HR related inquires and requests including policies and procedures, payroll, and benefit processes.
- Coordinate and support new hire inductions.
- Assist with processing payroll and oversee benefits administration.
- Collaborate with teams in building, supporting initiatives that contribute to an inclusive culture representation of values.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2years experience in a busy HR role
- Passion for the development of people
- Understanding and interest of working in a fast-paced agency environment
- Prior experience with digital HR systems
- Strong communication and excellent self-management skills