City of London, London
£180 - £181 per day
2 months ago
Personal Assistant - 6 month FTC £40,000- £45,000
Leading financial services group and the preeminent Asian-based investment bank with worldwide reach who provides a broad range of innovative solutions tailored to the specific requirements of individual, institutional, corporate and government clients through an international network in over 30 countries.
Regional headquarters in Hong Kong, London, and New York, my client employs over 27,000 staff worldwide.
The Finance division plays a critical role in creating and preserving shareholder value by providing business advice and ensuring control of the global franchise.
This position is an Executive Assistant role providing support to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Deputy CFO:
- Complex diary management and meeting co-ordination, include room booking and VC arrangement
- Extensive use of Outlook to include inbox management
- Travel arrangements: booking of flights, tickets, FX, accommodation and ground transportation
- Expense processing within business policy
- Telephone duties, including taking of comprehensive messages and screening calls where appropriate
- Processing of invoices and other payments and approvals
- Printing / preparation of confidential materials ahead of meetings
- Ad-hoc administrative duties and project work as required
- Providing absence cover for other team members as required
Skills, experience, qualifications and knowledge required:
- Experience of providing support to senior / C-suite individual
- Superb verbal and written communication skills, good attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- Flexible team player with well-developed interpersonal skills
- Adaptable and enjoys a challenge
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, with an aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Proven experience of working within an Investment Bank or other large corporate environment
Please apply and get in contact if this role sounds of interest. You must be immediately available.