City of London, London, England
£35000.00 - £40000 per annum
11 months ago
My client, a leading global professional services organisation - are now looking to bring in an experienced Personal Assistant to join their expanding London office.
This is an incredibly busy and demanding role where you will be providing support to a large team, providing a tailored and comprehensive support service
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking firm who can offer you the support, growth and progression that you're seeking in your career!
- Extensive diary and mailbox management for Partners/Directors
- Coordinating global travel
- Regularly liaising with clients on behalf of Partners/Directors
- Producing PowerPoint presentations
- Updating company database regularly
- Processing of expenses
- Ad hoc projects at the direction of the partners and directors
The successful Team Secretary will have the following experience/skills:
- Personal Assistant/Team Secretary experience
- Previously worked within professional services
- Ability to prioritise and reprioritise tasks where appropriate
- Highly competent with MS Office - Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
If you possess the above skills, experience and attributes then apply now without further delay!