£25000 - £26000 per day
3 months ago
Personal Assistant - Mayfair £25,000
Reports to: Partners
To provide support and assistance to the London Agency team in delivery of client services and wider Partnership tasks performed by a number of Partners and wider team members. The role requires a proactive approach where initiative will be taken to clients and partnership tasks.
- Diary Management
- Co-coordinating client events
- Answering phone calls and relaying messages
- Email responses
- Website updating
- Awareness of the properties currently being marketed and their changing status
- Organising internal and external meetings
- Preparation of presentations
- Report writing
- Letter writing / mail mergers
- Filing and archiving
- Coordinating/attending property launches
- Maintain job list/fee sheet/debtors schedule
- Coordinate and contribute to weekly team meetings
Person specification Essential:
- Strong attention to detail.
- High service delivery skills.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Committed and organised.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Computer literate - excellent in Outlook, Excel/Word and PowerPoint.
- Organised / proactive / articulate.
- Good telephone manner.
- Willing and keen to learn.
- Approachable and adaptable.
- Team player.
Looking for immediately available candidates only. Please email your CV to Paige@kennedypearce.com - Interviews will take place this week with a view to start ASAP!