City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Great Benefits!
over 1 year ago
£40,000 to £45,000
City of London
My client, a prestigious City investment firm - are looking for a Personal Assistant to join their London office and provide first class support to their busy CEO and 1 other Senior Director.
This is an incredibly busy, demanding and varied role where you will be providing traditional Personal Assistant duties including heavy diary management and coordinating global travel.
The successful Personal Assistant will provide will performing the following duties:
- Complex diary management
- Inbox management
- Coordinating global travel for CEO
- Group Board presentations & minute taking
- Coordinating internal support staff
- Overseeing marketing collateral
- Coordinating conferences, internal/external events and group lunches
- Ad hoc project work
The successful Personal Assistant will have the following skills/experience:
- Senior level PA/EA experience
- Experience gained from Financial Services or Private Equity would be advantageous
- Fantastic organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and juggle multiple tasks
- High level attention to detail
- Exemplary telephone manner
If you possess the above skills, experience and attributes then apply now without further delay!