City of London, London
£32000 - £35000 per annum + Great Benefits!
9 days ago
Up to £35,000
City of London
You MUST have Financial Services experience OR have experience of supporting a Finance Team.
My client, a leading boutique investment firm based in the City are looking for a superstar PA to provide support to busy Directors within their Finance Team.
This is a very busy and fast paced role where you will be providing traditional PA support including diary management, booking international travel and managing inboxes.
The successful Personal Assistant will provide will performing the following duties:
- Extensive diary management to 4 Directors
- Booking travel and accommodation for Directors and other team members
- Scheduling and co-ordinating team projects
- Assisting finance team to include diaries and meetings
- Event organisation and co-ordination
- Minute meetings as required
- Preparation of management packs
- Support with timesheets
- Collating and submitting expenses
The successful Personal Assistant will have the following skills/experience:
- Previous Financial Services experience or experience of supporting a Finance team
- 2 - 3 year's Personal Assistant/Team Secretary experience
- Be highly organised, efficient, and self-motivated
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be flexible to meet tight deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills
If you possess the above skills, experience and attributes then apply now without further delay!