West London, London
£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
12 months ago
Up to £38,000
My Client are an International broadcast Media and Advertising agency based in the heart of Central London. Due to internal promotions, I am on the hunt for a diligent, charismatic and organised PA to support two Heads of Department.
As a PA your responsibilities will be:
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Organising events and conferences.
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Acting as a gatekeeper as and when required.
Benefits of working at this organisation:
- Flexible working, working from home, flexi-hours
- Life and Health insurance
- Bonus up to 10%
- 25 days holiday, increasing each year
- An incredible team and culture to bounce off!
Must haves to be a successful PA here:
- 3+ years' experience in a support role
- Good understanding and knowledge of the Media / Broadcast world
- Excellent organisation and written skills.
- Good at building relationships with peers.