City of London, London
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + + Benefits
4 months ago
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
I am currently recruiting for an amazing law company based in the city, that are currently looking for a PHP Developer to join their fast passed development team. The ideal candidate with have PHP Development background working on CMS Systems and have exposure with new intranet systems.
Core Responsibilities as an PHP Developer
- Maintaining and migrating legacy ASP code to PHP
- Assisting Data Architect with data migration and systems integration work related to the case management system.
- Assisting with creation, maintenance and documentation of workflows, forms and other business processes in their management system.
- Assisting the Internal Communications Manager with implementation of a new intranet
- Assisting with business improvement through automation - PHP apps and other scripting.
- Assisting with application deployment and maintenance of software packages.
- Working with the Service Desk team to ensure consistent software versioning across the firm.
Core Skill's Required as an PHP Developer:
- phpStorm or similar
For more information please get in contact with Shane White Immediately