West London, London
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Pitch Coordinator / Bid Coordinator
£35,000 | West London
My Client are one of the worlds largest Investment Management and Real Estate firm; on the hunt for a Digital Pitch Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for supporting and co-hosting presentations to clients and ensuring the team and events run smoothly.
As a Digital Pitch Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Support, participate and, in some instances, lead presentations
- Coordinate the preparation and collations of presentation materials in advance of meetings
- Review and, where necessary, enhance presentation materials to align with the brand
- Ensure all logistics are managed effectively ahead of the client meeting and for hosting the meeting on the day
- Support presentation rehearsals and brainstorm potential questions/answers with key stakeholders
The Client Benefits:
- A professional firm, number one in its field of Real Estate and Investment Management.
- Offering a range of benefits such as flexible working, on-site restaurants and bars, good pensions and cash allowances.
Skills needed as a Pitch Coordinator:
- Leading/participating in a formal presentation or pitch environment
- Proficient in use of technology to provide first hand support
- Excellent communication and organisational skills with an attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, experience in dealing with a demanding workload and conflicting priorities.