City of London, London
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
8 months ago
City of London
Circa £40,000 - £45,000
The Senior PR & Comms Executive will help raise the firm's corporate profile and demonstrate our credibility and ability to meet the needs of larger, including international clients.
The role would suit a self-motivated, results-driven PR agency professional looking to move in-house and deliver key corporate messages through a range of channels.
Responsibilities of the PR & Communications Executive:
- Identifying and securing opportunities to profile the firm and its partners, and deliver thought leadership content, in key press targets
- Drafting press releases, articles, blogs, internal comms messages and other copy
- Delivering media coverage by pitching stories to national, trade, online, SME titles and broadcast media and issuing press release
- Handling and responding to incoming press enquiries as the first port of call, liaising with partners and drafting press comment / arranging interviews as appropriate
- Repurposing content for new audiences so an understanding of the different motivating factors of core stakeholders is essential
- Supporting the tax team of media commentators and PR agency to deliver comment and articles to press in a timely manner; recording and feeding back on progress
- Managing and measuring media and communications campaigns to deliver results
Requirements of the PR & Communications Executive:
- Considerable experience in successfully pitching stories to national press; solid track record in delivering targeted coverage
- Track record in establishing valuable relationships with journalists to maximise opportunities for suitable coverage
- Proven ability to manage PR & communications campaigns against an agreed timeline, with demonstrable results
- Experienced in dealing with incoming press enquiries, either in an in-house press office or agency on behalf of clients
- Working with a diligent, professional and friendly team with growth opportunities.
- Agile / flexible working.
- Season ticket loans, buy / sell holiday etc.
- Internal progression plans