£28000 - £30000 per annum
11 months ago
Prestigious Private Bank based in the West End, are looking to recruit a Mandarin speaking Private Banking Assistant to join their London office.
Main responsibilities will include;
- Preparing and sending out account opening forms for trust accounts, private investment companies and private clients.
- Submission of account opening packs to London and other centres with BJSS and dealing with the relevant departments
- Input of accounts in Nepal
- Issuing account opening letters and other Ad-hoc letters as requested
- Working alongside CRMs in achieving their revenue and AUM targets by providing clients with excellent levels of customer service
- Preparation of Annual Periodic reviews and managing all Open issues in Avaloq as they come up and including KYT (Know Your Transaction) Alerts .
- Maintaining clear, comprehensive and up-to-date client, business and transaction records on interactions with clients, including trustees and corporate directors.
- Arranging transfers, placement of fixed deposits and entering of trades on an execution only basis.
- Preparing credit proposals for Lombard loans and managing the process through to approval, working with relevant departments and teams.
- Liaising with other booking centres within BJSS in relation to all activities of SBR clients, from account opening, to transfers and annual reviews.
- Assisting in ad-hoc projects to improve on existing processes and procedures
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates must have the following experience/skills;
- Fluent Mandarin (written & spoken)
- Proven experience in a Front office / client facing role
- Knowledge of Banking requirements
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Work collaboratively, demonstrating initiative and ownership of tasks and issues
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)