City of London, London
£170 - £200 per day
11 months ago
Project and Data Co-Ordinator -
Global leading provider of professional services to the insurance industry.
As part of the implementation my client are looking for a Project and Data Co-Ordinator on a 6-month initial contract, with possible further extension (TBC). You will be an integral part of the global implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 across all divisions of the company. My client is offering you the platform to build upon existing and develop new, career critical skills such as stakeholder engagement, requirements gathering and project delivery.
- Co-ordination and logistics for consultant with the project calendar
- Planning and logistics for project meeting
- Planning and collation of data source and documentation of the data
- Updating the project data tracker for reporting
- Escalation of critical data
- Handling of confidential information
Ad Hoc Duties
Your key accountabilities will include such other duties and tasks are as allocated to you at the discretion of management and that are within your capabilities and within the scope of your post
- Very good working knowledge of Microsoft products: Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook in particular
- Comfortable working with data
- Time management and organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- Working within an office-based environment
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Project
- Kanban board experience (Microsoft Planner/Trello)
Looking for immediately available candidates who are looking to secure an exciting new role ASAP!