West End, London
Up to £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
6 - 9 months
Project Manager - 6-month Contract - £30,000
Our client who is an online Global training company are looking to hire a Project Manager to cover a 6-9 month Maternity contract.
Project Manager Duties:
- The primary responsibility of this role is to be the full-time end-to-end project management of a video translation project.
- Responsible for translation ﬁle management, working alongside the content team to ensure ﬁles are up to date and stored correctly.
- Run the timeline with the translations agency and ensure timely delivery.
- Get quotes from the translation agency and calculate estimated costs.
- Upload subtitle ﬁles to admin system and check subtitles are working on the website and mobile app.
- Reformat scripts from Microsoft Word to script template for PDFs and upload to the admin system - attention to detail and good IT skills needed.
- Work with the ﬁnance team to ensure invoices are correct, paid on time and recharged to the client smoothly.
- Update the tracking sheets and documentation for internal sales team and clients.
- Implement good practice and streamlined processes.
- Supporting the Commercial Project Manager on other projects including client onboarding, project planning for technical rollouts, coordination of internal processes
- Supporting the Product Manager in the delivery of internal projects related to the product roadmap.
- Help set up meetings and coordinate diaries, minuting meetings and ensuring follow ups.
- Platform co-branding updates and changes - chasing for assets, sending for client approval.
- Smartsheet project plan updates - coordinate with Account Management Team on changing client deadlines
- Help manage internal processes (client support, stopgap reporting, capacity planning) ● Creating JIRA tickets for SSO tech work.
- Meeting and diary coordination
- Provide Zendesk support
Ideal candidate will have:
- Proven successful delivery of full life cycle projects within an agile driven environment.
- Client facing, with the ability to translate complex client requirements into realistic and achievable deliverables for the creative and technical team to execute on
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to engage credibly with client contacts.
- Excellent attention to detail and good with numbers