£45000 - £55000 per annum
25 days ago
My client is a specialist outsourced provider to the property industry and they are seeing a Property Accountant reporting into the Financial Controller. This role is a broad position which will involve, accounting, delivering meaningful financial reports and business partnering.
The role will initially be based from home but its anticipated that flexible working will be required. The head office is based in the West End.
The role includes:
- Preparation of consolidated management accountants
- Posting journals into the GL
- Calculating accruals, lease incentives and prepayments
- Posting managing agent statements
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Detailed variance analysis of P&L accounts and var etc
- Preparation of quarterly and monthly UK VAT returns reconciled to the general ledger
- Where required, preparation and submission of CIS returns
- Preparation of detailed ledger schedules and assisting with the provision of audit information
- Assisting with statutory accounts preparation
- Preparation of loan compliance calculations and certificates
- Assisting with any ad hoc client information requests.
The Candidate must:
- Yardi systems experience
- Have property accounting (fund accounting not client accounting) experience
- ACCA/ACA/ CIMA qualified or studying