£250 - £300 per day + inside IR35
15 days ago
A fast-growing European property company is recruiting for a qualified property accountant. This fast-paced dynamic role is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the most prestigious businesses in this field and requires a proactive and highly organised property accountant. This role also requires someone with strong communication skills as it interacts with many other departments outside of finance.
- Day to day property accounting
- Support investment team with MI/Analysis
- Various reconciliations, accruals, depreciations
- Local IFRS and GAAP reporting
- Assisting with audit
- Cash management
- Liaising with property managers
- Stakeholder management
- Qualified accountant
- IFRS and various GAAP, ideally LUX GAAP
- Experience in property accounting
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this role then please apply for more information.