£19000.00 - £21000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Up to £21,000
We are seeking to recruit a Paralegal to work within our Property and Conveyancing team. The successful candidate will assist the Solicitors with their work as well as building their own caseload.
It is desirable to have experience in Property or Conveyancing for this role.
This is for an established Law firm based in the heart of Central London with over 5 offices in England and Wales.
Responsibilities as the Paralegal:
- Providing the Solicitor supervising you with progress reports as and when required;
- Assisting with the organising and maintaining of the Solicitor's tidy and accurate files electronically;
- Providing cover and support to the other paralegals within the team as and when required and assisting on securitisation matters;
- Meeting monthly billing targets and any other targets that may be set from time to time;
- Following department procedures, the Solicitor's accounts rules and the Firm's policies and procedures as detailed in the Office Manual;
Essential Requirements of the Paralegal:
- At least 2.1 degree or equivalent in Law (or appropriate conversion);
- Ambitious and willing to learn;
- Diligent and able to take responsibility for their own caseload;
- Experience of conducting effective legal research;
- Competent in all MS applications, to include Word, Excel and Outlook;
Perks of working here as a Paralegal:
- Excellent Progression Programmes
- Internal promotions, training, delivery
- Great social events, perks, benefits
- Flexible working, agile working