City of London, London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
7 months ago
Our client, an International Bank based in the City of London are looking to hire a PSD2 Administrator to join their expanding Banking department. The PSD2 administrator will be responsible for guiding the review and remediation of existing Bank processes, policies and controls to ensure compliance with the requirements of the revised Payment Services Directive.
The ideal candidate will have experience of PSD2 and the RTS along with experience of the building / enhancement of APIs. Any payments-related experience or knowledge of the UK payments architecture (BACS, CHAPS etc), along with experience in a Business Analyst or Project Management role would be advantageous.
The role will primarily involve the following responsibilities: -
- Take the daily responsibilities of PSD2 and relevant regular reports.
- Undertake a full review of relevant processes and procedures along with a regulatory gap analysis to fully document the Bank's current compliant-state and the measures required to ensure compliance with PSD2.
- Develop and implement a process-level remedial action plan.
- Produce procedure documents and support the development of relevant Bank policies.
- Working with the IT Department, identify and drive forward technology change activities.
- The successful role holder may also be asked to review the Bank's processes and controls to ensure compliance with other payments-related areas of regulatory change (i.e. Payment Account Regulation and SEPA). Where necessary, the role holder may be asked to oversee the remediation of processes and controls.
- Keep aware of industry developments/maintain learning of new products;
- Remain vigilant regarding AML rules and procedures during routine working; all the CDD and AML checking as required by the Bank's policy; keep all AML check evidence for AML check for audit trial purpose. Must report / escalate to MLRO for potential positive hit or suspicious transaction in accordance with the Bank's AML policy.
- An understanding of key roles and regulations governing CASS.
- Conduct daily basic CASS review operation in accordance with established "policies". Perform an assessment of whether the funds / credits relate to designated investment business on daily basis and document this, and report any breach of the banking exemption to the Compliance & Legal Department as well as the Head of Department.
- Thorough technical understanding of the Payment Services Regulations 2007 as well as PSD2.
- Knowledge of Application Programme Interfaces.
- Experience of developing / enhancement of retail bank platforms and identifying business requirements.
- Broad understanding of the payments landscape.
- Practical expertise in delivering payments-related regulatory change projects, preferably within a bank.
- Experience of carrying out process and control analysis and regulatory gap analysis projects.
- Proven experience of developing policy documents and similar guidance, including functional procedures documentation in line with internal standards and market best practice.
- Stakeholder management experience.
- Project management capabilities, including chairing working group meetings, managing various workstreams, scheduling project action plans and cost/benefit assessment.
- Good presentations skills.
- Excellent communication skills, in particular the ability to cascade messages clearly and articulately, to achieve stakeholder co-operation; and to drive regulatory change.
- Good knowledge of other payments-related areas of regulatory change.
- Business and IT experience would be an advantage.