City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum
about 2 months ago
A position has become available for a PSP Manager to join our client (City based CFD Broker) who will assist with the daily operating, resourcing and management of PSPs (Payment Service providers). This is a hands-on position and will require an individual with initiative and drive to make constant improvements. The candidate needs to have strong organisational skills and be able to liaise with all levels of staff within the business.
Main responsibilities of the PSP Manager will include;
- You will work with internal and external stakeholders, including our many payment partners, to ensure we have the most streamlined and cost-effective payment solutions across all our brands and territories.
- Maintaining relationships with 20+ suppliers, reviewing and negotiating contracts. You'll be the first point of contact for both the PSP and internal relevant stakeholder.
- Managing and coordinating efficient onboarding processes with the provider; both externally and internally. Maintain active housekeeping of KYB requirements to meet compliance standards.
- Ensure ongoing reviews of PSP features and updates for further analysis and prioritisation.
- Monitor and review changes to the legal framework in international payments and online trading, in jurisdictions which targets.
- Work with the Head of Operations & project managers on prioritising PSP integration plans and ensuring product plans/requirements meet with stakeholder requirements.
- Active monitoring of the cost efficiency and overall performance of the various PSPs.
- On an ongoing basis, document payment processes, business and product to boost the organisational knowledge of payments.
- Managing external and internal risks in regards to PSPs.
- Monitor and manage internal balances and settlement processes for PSPs.
- PSP revenue is maintained throughout the calendar year.
- PSP diversification adheres to target markets and is fit for purpose.
- There is little PSP volume saturation.
- Payments, Client Services and Sales teams are well informed on PSP user flows.
- Client facing PSP systems UI is well maintained and easy to use.
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates must have the following experience and skills;
- Degree Qualification - preferably Business/Finance related
- Minimum of two years office experience in a Finance/PSP role
- Understanding the payments world, from contract negotiations to technical implementation
- Drive for Results, proactive and self-sufficient nature
- Collaboration, able to work with development teams
- Attention to Detail
- MS office and google suite
- Working under pressure