£23000 - £26000 per annum
16 days ago
Our Client seeks a Purchase Ledger Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a busy team, therefore would suit a candidate who is keen to learn and develop. Effective communication skills are essential for this role.
Duties of the Purchase Ledger Assistant include:
- Responsible for the purchase ledger for three companies
- Matching purchase invoices to purchase orders, with all finance checks to make sure invoices adhere to legal requirements.
- Processing with UK BACs payments runs for freelancers and suppliers.
- Processing with multi-currency International and Sepa payments.
- Posting manual payments in currency ensuring FX gains and losses and bank charges is posted
- Posting various Journals using double entry for Purchase ledger adjustments
- Monitoring key creditor accounts to make sure account runs smoothly.
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Creditor meetings with FC to review the creditor balances
- Managing both internal and external emails with production staff and external suppliers
- Preparing inter account transfers
- Processing and payments of Company Expenses.
- Maintaining good working relationships with suppliers.
- Assistance with year-end and interim audit processes.
- Assisting other team members during busy periods
- Responsible for processing credit card reconciliations
- Updating credit limits
- Sending out the new statements monthly to all users
- Dealing with fraud transactions with Barclays
- Ensuring the credit card control account is reconciled and sent out monthly to FC's
- Other ad hoc duties.
Requirements for the Purchase Ledger Assistant include:
- Ability to work on their own
- Strong Communication & Customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good Excel Skills
- Ability to Prioritise
- Flexible Attitude
- Able to build relationships