City of London, London
£12 - £13 per hour
3 months ago
CITY OF LONDON
TEMP TO PERM
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an experienced Corporate Receptionist to join a leading global Investment firm in the city of London. They are highly successful, busy and looking for somebody with high standards of customer service.
As a Corporate Receptionist you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the office. Answering calls, booking meeting rooms etc.
Must have at least 2+ years of corporate receptionist experience
- Experience working in a fast pace environment
- A warm and friendly approach
- Must have experience as a receptionist
- Experience booking meeting rooms
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Good IT Skills
- Must have experience working in a corporate environment
- Attention to detail
- Ensuring a high level of customer service always
- Booking all meeting rooms and any related requests
- Conduct regular room checks to ensure all rooms are set up for upcoming meetings
- Daily diary management
- Answering and directing calls to the appropriate employee's
- Undertake any ad-hoc duties required
- Maintaining security and following procedures issuing visitor badges and monitoring the logbook
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, then please get in touch!