City of London, London
£28000 - £30000 per annum + + Amazing Benefits
about 1 year ago
An amazing opportunity has arisen for an experienced Corporate Receptionist, for my client a Global Trading company.
You will provide full Reception and Front of House support and will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the office. Answering calls, booking meeting rooms etc.
Must have at least 2+ years of corporate receptionist experience and strong EXCEL skills
- Experience working in a fast pace environment
- A warm and friendly approach
- Must have experience as a receptionist
- Experience booking meeting rooms
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Good IT Skills
- Must have experience working in a corporate environment
- Attention to detail
- Ensuring a high level of customer service always
- Booking all meeting rooms and any related requests
- Ensuring the telephone is always answered quickly
- Conduct regular room checks to ensure all rooms are set up for upcoming meetings
- Daily management
- Answering and directing calls to the appropriate employee's
- Undertake any ad-hoc duties required
- Maintaining security and following procedures issuing visitor badges and monitoring the logbook
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, then please get in touch!